Special Note:Certain nationalities: an additional £25 or £30 fee will be charged as security clearance checking. (Democratic Republic of Congo, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Somalia, Sri Lanka, and more nationality )
We are also providing the visa to Nepali, Afghani, and Bangladeshi now.
Nepali and Afghani- £250 for 14 days
Bangladeshi - £350 for 30 days
Nigerian, Ghana, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Somalia - £149 for 14 Days
Terms and Conditions
- Fees once submitted to the embassy is non-refundable. There is no guarantee from our side on the issuance or length of visa as it is determined by the embassy. We will provide you with the right consultation for visa documentation yet, Embassy holds all the rights to not grant you visa with due explanation for such rejection. The length of the visa duration is also on the discretion of the embassy.
- We hold all the rights to not to take any particular visa application request or case. But if we accept any application, we try our best to get you a quick visa. We terminate our agreement with you, only under the special circumstances.
The particular circumstances are -
- When you ask us to take a case of less success ratio or when it involves fraud or misrepresentation.
- When the work becomes complicated due to the accident, death or serious illness of a member of our team or any other such cases.
- If we terminate the agreement then you will be informed in advance. We will try our best to provide you with another agent for your visa application.
- The agreement can be terminated by the applicant at any time. In this case, we are entitled to be paid for labour we have taken for the applicant.
- The service charges will be quoted at the start of the application process only. It may vary according to the need and urgency of the visa. It also depends on the application of the user and policy of the relevant Embassy. Accepting the fee is on our discretion.
- There is no right reserved with us to influence any government embassy or to process the application more quickly than the Embassy.
- When the client requires the Dubai Visa within one working Day i.e. 24 hours, he is bound to pay the additional charges for such express services.
- Embassy refusing your visa application or not processing it on time does not fall under the circumference of our responsibility.
- A visa application generally takes 3 to 4 days for processing. If the time delays from the embassy then no refund request will be entertained at our end.
- Friday and Sunday are official offs in Dubai and therefore they are treated as non-working days.
- Every application is viewed separately. We don’t guarantee the issuance of a visa. Neither we can be held responsible for any sort of delay or rejection of the visa.
- We are not affiliated with any embassy or consulate. We are a private agency and make visa applications on our behalf.
- We confirm that the information on dubai-visa.co.uk is up to the mark and accurate.
- In case of refusal, the applicant need to contact the embassy for further detail.
- Users of this website are solely responsible for their account privacy and password.
- We, Dubai-visa.co.uk hold all the rights to remove or revise any policy any time without any prior information.
- Once you receive your visa, all the information filled by you will be removed from our systems.
- If an applicant wishes, they can make their information deleted from our website by giving us a call or sending an e-mail.
- This is to inform that the information provided by the client can be used by our team to provide better and smooth services as and when required.
- The information provided will not be shared with the third party. It is secured with us.
Cookies Privacy Policies -
To see that our esteemed clients are not facing any problems while using our website, we may apply cookies and clear gifs for comparable innovation. We can keep the record of page requests, operating systems, the spent time on page and normal time spent on the website. All these things help us to make our site more user-friendly.
Cancelation of Visa Application -
It is on the applicant to terminate the agreement. The client can terminate his or her visa application on his discretion by giving prior information to us.
We promise you hassle-free services. We are strict in our terms and condition. If any member of our team found guilty in wrongly using the client’s data then that particular individual will be terminated immediately.